Thursday, April 23, 2009

Something I Wrote...

I knew that special someone is finally here...
I felt that you were the one...
I am the guy you are with each tyme...
I thought love was like wonderland..
Where it is about hugs and kisses...
But the love was never meant for me...
I felt there was something amiss...
You were keeping sumfing from me...
I asked myself what it was...
Living on searching for answers...
My senses finally showed me the truth...
You were rite there cheating on me...
The truth was hurting me...
But I thought we could still be together...
Not until the day she left me...
I felt like I was stabbed in the heart...
Teardrops roll down my eyes everynite...
I wish I could end my lyfe...
My lyfe was falling apart...
I wish GOD showed me the way...
That is where i learnt about faith...
I kept myself strong somehow...
I am still believing till now...
I noe I will get back to the right path...
Someday & Somehow I will be wif sumone...
Guiding me through out of all this...

No comments: